Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trophy Wall


Another quick update on me. I'm still doing what I always do, working on schoolwork. Above is a picture of my trophies for this semester--the testing center forms for all of the tests that I've done. In the upper left is the form I had to fill out to petition to take an overload of classes this semester.

I'm quite proud of my trophy wall.

I have completely finished my history class, so these last three weeks, it feels like I only have 17 hours.

I don't have any tests this coming week, although that's fine because of how much homework and whatnot I have.

Next week I'll have 1 test.

Then I have 4 in class finals the last week. Because two of them are each spread out over two days, it's going to feel like 6 exams.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably make a post sometime near then about what scores I'll actually need on the finals to make an A in each class.

Rice and writing are going fine. I've broken 100 days in a row in writing.

I have at least 20 books on my to-read pile now, so... Yeah. I'm thinking that I'm going to try to review them when I finally get around to reading them. I need to find a direction for this blog; I'm thinking about going with book review+chronicle of my journey to becoming a writer. Because I will be a writer, dang it.

If you have any other suggestions for things I could blog about consistently, things that could be themes for my blog, post a suggestion in the comments. (School goes without saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment